Neyco offers a complete target bonding service on new or existing backing plates, in our labaratory in Vanves:
- debonding or debrazing of your target
- backing plate cleaning
- new target bonding according the requested method
- cleaning and packaging of the assembly with UHV quality
Select your options in the followig table:
Neyco has developed sputtering pads, CUPAD, as a replacement of Indium or Graphite foils or other bondings, for clamped targets.
- Cu metal properties for thermal transfer (from backing plate to target)
- Compensation of the mechanical stress of targets
- Electrical conductivity of Copper metal
- 99.95% purity
- Thickness of the pad after clamping 0.2 to 0.5 mm
In "Quantity": enter the requested length (e.g. 300 mm)
For mounting of your target by clamping, Neyco offers Graphite foil, GPAD :
- thermal and electrical conductor
- Carbon purity > 99,9+ %, high density
- thickness of 0.2 mm
In "Quantity": enter the requested length ( e.g. 300 mm)
CERAC silver-filled epoxy cement is a silver-colored thick paste containing the optimum ratio of silver powder to epoxy resin for maximum thermal and electrical conductivity and mechanical strength. The catalyst is a clear to yellow liquid. Bonding is silver soft, withstands a temperature up to 150°C and is UHV compatible.
Both the epoxy cement and the catalyst should be stored in a refrigerator from 6 month to one year.
30 avenue de la Paix
Tel:+33(0)1 41 90 50 50
Fax:+33(0)1 41 90 50 51